Headway Music Audio Ltd. proudly presents two new additions to their range of Acoustic Pickups & Pre-Amplifiers. After the success and 5 star reviews of the EDB-1 Equaliser Direct Blend Pre-Amp, Headway, having listened to customer’s feedback have replaced it with a much improved successor: The EDB-2 and an all new mini version: The EDM-1. Both units boast Refined Class "A" Inputs and Pro Audio IC Components, easy to read Pro-Audio design layout & sturdy metal housings built to withstand “Life on the Road.” Both are supplied with belt clips, rubber feet and are threaded for microphone stands.
EDB-2 • From a single compact box the EDB-2 can take on a unique range of functions and qualities.
• Refined Class "A" inputs and Pro Audio IC components. Voiced for clarity & warmth.
• Now offering lower noise.
• Effective 5 Band EQ for problem solving and creativity.
• Now offering EQ on Ch.1, Ch.2 or on both Channels.
• Easily read Pro Audio design panel layout.
• Now offering 0 Gain or a HUGE 32dB Gain!
• Now offering improved interfacing with all mixers.
• Versatile inputs, switchable to optimise passive/active pickups & microphones.
• Now offering 3 way Impedance switching on Ch.1 & Ch.2
• Tuneable notch filter with switch for extended range of attack on feedback and problem frequencies.
• Now offering notch filter on Ch. 1 or Ch.2.
Range switch with settings for Guitar, Bass and Violin. Removes unwanted boom, handling noise and low frequency feedback to amplify a clearer, more musical tone of the instrument.
• Signal splitting enabled, e.g. personal/stage monitoring plus to front of house, recording or tuner.
• Dual system mixing of pickups and mics via separate channels with differing EQ’s / Notch.
• Phantom Powering of all suitably wired Pickup and mic Systems via Ch.1 Jack IN.
• Now Offering Phantom to “Ring” or “Tip” at 9v.
• Mic XLR Input offering 18v phantom power to run 99% of Condenser mics. Feedback and hum loop busted via Phase Reverse and Earth lift switches.
• Now offering Phase Reverse on Ch.1 or Ch.2.
New Aux IN Mini-Jack to allow iPod Connection.
Mounting via rubber feet, belt clip (included) or on microphone Stand.
• Powered via regulated mains power supply unit (PSU - Included) or 9v PP3 (6F22 batteries – 2 Included).
• Sturdy steel housing with quality pots and long life sockets. Choice of input and output connectors.
Built to last and guaranteed for 12 months.
• From an exceptionally compact box the EDM-1 can take on a unique range of functions and qualities.• Refined Class "A" inputs and Pro Audio IC components. Voiced for clarity, warmth and low noise.
• Effective 3 Band EQ for problem solving and creativity. Easily read Pro Audio design panel layout.
• Versatile input, switchable to optimise a comprehensive range of passive and active pickups offering 3 way Impedance switching.
Phantom Powering of all Pickups and most electric condenser mics to “Ring” or “Tip” at 9v.
• Tuneable “Range” control for extended range of attack on unwanted boom, body handling noise and feedback to amplify a clearer, more musical tone of instruments.
Settings for: Bass,
Violin/Mandolin, Ukulele, Rock Acoustic.
• XLR Adapter included - Converts OUT Jack to XLR Balanced DI Out.
• Hum busted via Earth Lift switch.
• Powered via 9v PP3 battery Included, Phantom Power from Mixers or optional 18v Power Supply. Mounting via rubber feet or belt clip (supplied) or on microphone Stand.
• Sturdy steel housing with quality pots and long life sockets.
• Built to last and guaranteed for 12 months.